Filed under: In English, strawbale building | Tags: kuntasuunnittelu, kyläyhteisö, matkailu, metsätalous, rakentaminen, strawbale, technology, tourism, woodworking, ympäristö, yrittäminen
These 3D-drawings are made by Tero Syvänen and are parts of our Artisan & Craft-village project. The band saw is incorporated with the project to manufacture lumber for construction purposes.
The log bandsaw is a typical project of ours:
- We make all drawings, through a lot of reading and writing 🙂
- We build the bandsaw, using mostly recycled materials.
- We test the bandsaw and make the improvements etc.
- We re-draw the bandsaw and make all other drawings needed, including all technical specifications, so that *anyone* can build a same kind of a saw.
- Then we publish all these mentioned above – on the Internet. Free for everyone.
The only thing we ask of those who build these, are photos, or videos about how the work goes, improvements etc.
Log bandsaw with two lasers.
The Artisan and Craftpersons village is made in parts as the project itself is relatively big.
The best way to find out about it, is to read/download our three pdf-files.
Plan of the strawbale house
Cats at the veranda, second floor, at the artist’s straw-bale house
The front of the upper room, where the artisan is actually living.
You find more about our project by downloading our pdf-files. It can take some 10 seconds to download them, as the files contains about 130 pictures and drawings.
Even more drawings can be found here:
Feel free to ask any questions or comment, in our (Finnish) blog, in your own language. Other languages that can be used (which our group understands): English, Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian and Arabic.
Our group is interested in international cooperation in these questions.
Share this post!
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment